Senior Digital Graphic DesignerUrgent
IndustryHtml & Css, Designer Graphics
QualificationAssociate Degree, Bachelor Degree
Career LevelOfficer, Student, Executive
Summit Consulting Limited is looking for an innovative and experienced Graphic Designer to fill the position of Graphic designer working closely to support the summitMEDIA Manager and a team of peers.
In this role, the candidate will manage and execute a comprehensive media strategy to drive awareness, traffic, engagement and sales across channels and play a big role in growing our brand.
- Deliver creative and innovative ideas for print, electronic, web-based and animated presentations.
- Design and layout of reports and other products;
- Design of reports and other communication materials for printing and electronic distribution;
- Improve the outlook and edit art-work, photos, charts and other graphic elements;
- Develop infographics using supplied data to present core messages and organize complex information into visual representations;
- Layout and design information and communication materials (banners, posters, booklets, leaflets, books, calendars, bulletins, flyers, cards);
- Create animations for illustrative purposes such as animations, presentations and more advanced solutions (design of CD/DVD packaging, graphic digitalization);
- Custom photo editing including restoration, noise reduction, tonal adjustment;
- Deliver creative graphic and technical solutions for the use of new media (virtual 3D words/boxes, postcards);
- Liaise closely with Communications officers on a final layout;
- Ensure that all publications, reports and products are produced in line with the company’s graphic guidelines
Background, Skills & Experience
- University degree or diploma (preferably in Arts and Design) or related fields from a recognized institution.
- Must have passed O- Level with 20 and below
- Strong theoretical and practical background in graphic design, including the use of design software such as Adobe Design Premium, In-Design, Adobe Premiere Pro/ Adobe Creative Suite, CorelDraw, web design tools such as Dreamweaver and Flash, etc.
- Show a clear and mature style of design
- Proven experience of graphic production from start to published/printed product with knowledge of printing processes (offset and digital) and colour management.
- Good understanding of new and evolving technologies and digital platforms.
- Knowledge of standard software packages, including MS Office– MS Access–MS Visio –Adobe Acrobat.
- Must be proficient using Adobe Premiere Pro/ Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience and command in best practices and trends in social media Marketing is an added advantage
- Collaborative by nature and can work efficiently with team members
- A highly organized individual who can manage multiple projects, deadlines and goals
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
We have a passion for helping the people we work with. This passion to help continues in our alumni, who remain connected and loyal to our firm and its people. Those who join Summit Consulting Ltd join people bound by a shared set of values and a culture of support, caring, trust, respect, and interdependence.